Social media and search engines – how are both fields different? We introduce a new tool to filter social noise but also discuss the topic of social media networks as a search engine. Let’s start with the most important topics. The overview of the most important online marketing blogs with all links follows directly after the headlines. You like to see all headlines? Check out the online marketing news.
- Content marketing is not a hype
- Facebook curtails access to Instagram API
- Talkwalker: The social media search engine in the test
Content Marketing Basics:
Content marketing is not a hype
Content is just a hype? Absolutely no way! As we will soon see in the relevance of search engines, the relevance of social networks has also increased when it comes to the search behavior of users. This immediately implies the importance of content. However, content exists in various forms, but ultimately any type of content is extensible or duplicatable. This creates large networks and large websites. Also in our weekly review, it’s about content and its sustainability. Especially for the placement in search engines and thus the generation of new reach and new fans or customers. Anyone who wants to read more about it finds everything important in the headlines of today.
Influencer Marketing Tools Under Pressure:
Facebook curtails access to Instagram API
After data scandal Cambridge Analytica, Facebook has committed to changing the privacy settings and wants to treat public information more sensitive. Of course, Facebook also includes other social networks as well as Instagram or Whatsapp. Also, Instagram is changing its API policy and limited access to the public retrievable there.
Also parts of our software development are influenced by these innovations. Our software social analytics, which deals in particular with the topic of Instagram and influencer marketing, will not be able to be further developed. By restricting public data, many relevant information is lost to online marketing agencies and advertising agencies, which they need to book influencers and bloggers for campaigns. They are z.b. Information about the fan number and the growth over a long time but also the calculation of interaction rates. Likewise, monitoring in Blogger Marketing has become much more difficult, as the information will not be so easily available. To calculate campaigns and success, quite a tough topic that will be discussed this week in the online marketing blogs.
Talkwalker Quick Search:
The social media search engine in the test
Already heard by Talkwalker? If not, you should check Talkwalker Quick Search: The social media search engine!
Away from Talkwalker. We all know search engines, of course. Google probably knows everyone. Google is the world’s largest search engine, serving over 80% of search queries in Western countries alone. Every day, hundreds of millions of search queries are started, here alone. This results in an incredible relevance for Google but also for the search engine market in general. In the US, it’s a little different, there is not only Google as a giant leader, but also Yahoo and Bing and DuckDuckGoGo. However, have you ever thought about how many search queries are made on social networks every day? Search queries for all sorts of help and tutorials or exciting documentaries on YouTube, search queries for events or specific interest groups on Facebook, the hashtag search on Instagram for trends and inspiration or even the image search on Pinterest. Search engines are no longer just the classic websites, but also the new social networks that provide information created by the users themselves, especially by individuals. Even today’s headlines are about this topic, social networks are increasingly becoming the major search engines for home users.
Online Marketing News: B2B & B2C
Trends, news and developement of online marketing skills: The most important blogs.
The recent headlines of Econsultancy are “Is it time to have another look at Accelerated Mobile Pages?” und “Why Chanel is the most influential luxury brand on social”.Read more about the recent news:
- Agencies, do you win business by accident or design?
- Why Chanel is the most influential luxury brand on social
- Is it time to have another look at Accelerated Mobile Pages?
This are the most recent headlines of Hubspot like “17 Google Marketing Tools You Should Be Using” and “Your Google Rank Doesn’t Matter Anymore”.You like to read more about them? Check the agencies recent blog posts:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Product Photography [Tutorial + Examples]
- 17 Google Marketing Tools You Should Be Using
- Your Google Rank Doesn’t Matter Anymore
This week Unmarketing shows new “For Whom The Bell Mobility Tolls: Employee 5-Star App Reviews” and “How One Small Change Got Our Video 13,000,000 More Views On Facebook”.The recent headlines:
- The Vanity of Going Viral On Facebook
- How One Small Change Got Our Video 13,000,000 More Views On Facebook
- For Whom The Bell Mobility Tolls: Employee 5-Star App Reviews
This are the most recent headlines of Get Elastic like “The GDPR: Its Impact on Brands and Benefits to Consumers” and “SXSW 2018 Sets the Blueprint for Customer Engagement in the City of the Future”.Headlines and news of the week:
- The GDPR: Its Impact on Brands and Benefits to Consumers
- Prepare for Conversational Commerce
- “SXSW 2018 Sets the Blueprint for Customer Engagement in the City of the Future”
The most newest agency Heidi Cohen writes about “The 10 Content Marketing Plagues: How To Get On Track To Succeed” also “Enhanced Existing Content Marketing: How To Keep Your Content Healthy”.More headlines:
- Enhanced Existing Content Marketing: How To Keep Your Content Healthy
- 21 Tips to Reduce Blog Risk: Don’t Put All of Your Eggs in One Basket
- The 10 Content Marketing Plagues: How To Get On Track To Succeed
Here are the most recent news for Contently like “Marketing With Content: The Next Step for Brands” and “21 Rules for Being a Better Thought Leader”.Read more about the news:
- 21 Rules for Being a Better Thought Leader
- Marketing With Content: The Next Step for Brands
- Content Marketing Isn’t a Marathon—It’s a Relay Race
New by Jenns Trends, this week “Where to Put Your Instagram Hashtags” and “Everything You Need to Know About the New Instagram Algorithm”.More new topics of the blog:
- Where to Put Your Instagram Hashtags
- Key Takeaways from MarkeTech 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About the New Instagram Algorithm
Headlines and stories of Clickz like “Google, Yandex and Baidu: Strategies for expanding your search marketing” and “Making AI less ‘Human’ and more useful”.News of the week:
- Metrics to support ‘your’ digital monetization strategy
- Making AI less ‘Human’ and more useful
- Google, Yandex and Baidu: Strategies for expanding your search marketing
WP Pro News
New blog posts by WP Pro News we found today are “Steve Wozniak Bids Facebook Goodbye, Deactivates Account” and “Snapchat Reverts to Chronological Stories for Some of its Users”.Read more about the recent news:
- Steve Wozniak Bids Facebook Goodbye, Deactivates Account
- “China is Home to the World’s Most Valuable AI Startup, SenseTime is Valued at $4.5 Billion”
- Snapchat Reverts to Chronological Stories for Some of its Users
This are the most recent headlines of Marketo like “Marketing Metrics” and “Social Media Marketing”.More headlines:
Business 2 Community
Headlines and stories of Business 2 Community this week are “3 Important Ways Social Media Produces ROI” and “What’s the Difference Between On-page and Off-page SEO?”.Recent posts and trends:
- 3 Important Ways Social Media Produces ROI
- WordPress: Because You Can Do It Yourself Does Not Mean You Should
- What’s the Difference Between On-page and Off-page SEO?
Marketing Insider Group
News by Marketing Insider Group are”Finding and Fixing Flaws With Your Website” right now and “How Data Is Driving the Evolution of B2B Sales & Marketing Tactics”.More new topics of the blog:
- Finding and Fixing Flaws With Your Website
- Why Pantone’s Color of the Year is Perfect for Marketing
- How Data Is Driving the Evolution of B2B Sales & Marketing Tactics
Main topics of this week from Digital Marketer was “14 Tips to Help You Write Successful Facebook Ads” and “How Loud Rumor Used “Video Selling” to Go from 0 to 500+ Agency Clients Within 19 Months”.Discover more headlines of the blog: